Development Economics Track
This track will give students with a background in economics a deeper understanding of the field of development economics.
Interested applicants should clearly state in their motivation letter that they would like to apply to this track and choose the PSME Development Economics track in the application form that they should submit along with the rest of the documents in the admission section.
Students in this track will be granted direct access to one of the 2nd year specialized graduate programs in the field of Development Economics (Development Economics or Economics of Sustainable Development).
Potential placement following this track: PhD, Economist at places such as the OECD, World Bank, NGOs, Government organisations.
Mandatory courses :
- 1st semester regular PSME program of Economic Growth +TD
- Econometrics +TD
- French (or other language for French speakers))
2nd semester students must follow
- Development Policies
- Development Economics (Macro)
- Empirical Methods
- Master thesis/dissertation
Choose 3 options among the following list:
- Industrial Economics
- International Finance
- Labor Economics
- Political Economy
- Population Economics
- Epistemology and History of Economic Thought
- Principles of Finance
- Firmes multinationales
- Topics in environmental economics
- Health Economics
- French (or other language for fluent French speakers)