International Economics Track
This track will give students with a background in economics a deeper understanding of the tools applied to the field of international economics.
Interested applicants should clearly state in their motivation letter that they would like to apply to this track and choose the PSME International Economics track in the application form that they should submit along with the rest of the documents in the admission section.
Students in this track will be granted direct access to one of the 2nd year specialized graduate programs in the field of International Economics.
Potential placement following this track: PhD, Economist at places such as the OECD, World Bank, NGOs, Government organisations.
- 1st semester regular PSME program of Economic Growth +TD
- Econometrics +TD
- French (or other language for French speakers)
2nd semester students must take the following:
- Master thesis/dissertation
Choose 2 options among the following list:
- European Integration
- Applied Finance
- Environmental Policies
- Topics in Environmental Economics
4 options among the following list:
- Development Macroeconomics
- Firmes multinationales
- International Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Labor Economics
- Political Economy
- Development Policies
- Health Economics
- Epistemology and History of Economic Thought
- Applied Data Science in Finance (Python) en français
- Population Economics
- French or other language.